Thursday, April 15, 2010

About me...

Hi, and welcome to my blog!

I have been a reader of personal finance blogs for about 8 months. And sure enough, I was inspired to start blogging on my own. Like all PF bloggers out there, I've had to make a trade off between honesty and anonymity. After much deliberation, I have decided to be completely honest about myself and my finances. To keep my privacy, I will blog under a pseudonym.

A little about me:
  • I am a 21 year old full time student.
  • I have never been in debt except for my student loans. (Yes, I pay for school on my own.)
  • I am almost done my internship. I've subsequently used this income to pay down my student debt; while still managing to save a bit of money to pay for school next year.
  • About 90% of me is a saver, and I make regular contributions to my RRSP.
  • And yes - I'm proudly Canadian!
My goal is to graduate with no debt whatsoever. Hopefully this blog will track that journey and eventually help me achieve my goals of financial riches.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! Student loans are a big help while you're going through school but if you're not careful, they'll be a big burden after you're done. Cheers to your most excellent debt-free plan!

    ReplyDelete